Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Top 100 Country Songs of the 1990's

Thanks to Mark Patric for locating this list at www.about.com:

# 1 Don't Rock the Juke Box - Alan Jackson; Chattahoochie - Alan Jackson; The Dance - Garth Brooks; Carrying Your Love With Me - George Strait; Should've Been a Cowboy - Toby Keith; I Swear - John Michael Montgomery; There's Your Trouble - Dixie Chicks; Any Man of Mine - Shania Twain; Amazed - Lonestar; It's Your Love - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill; I Still Believe In You - Vince Gill; I Saw The Light - Wynonna; I'm Alright - Jo Dee Messina; My Maria - Brooks & Dunn; Is There Life Out There - Reba McEntire; I Like It, I Love It - Tim McGraw; Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus; The Thunder Rolls - Garth Brooks; Love Without End, Amen - George Strait; How Forever Feels - Kenny Chesney; Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks; Neon Moon - Brooks & Dunn; This Kiss - Faith Hill; Alibis - Tracy Lawrence; Unanswered Prayers - Garth Brooks; Just To See You Smile - Tim McGraw; Time Marches On - Tracy Lawrence; Better Class of Losers - Randy Travis; (This Ain't No) Thinkin' Thing - Trace Adkins; Down on the Farm - Tim McGraw; Boot Scootin' Boogie - Brooks & Dunn; Summertime Blues - Alan Jackson; I'm From The Country - Tracy Byrd; Please Remember Me - Tim McGraw; Little Rock - Collin Raye; Blue Clear Sky - George Strait; Love, Me - Collin Raye; Two of a Kind (Workin' on a Full House) - Garth Brooks; Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox (If I Die) - Joe Diffie; Sold! The Grundy County Auction - John Michael Montgomery; No News - Lonestar; You Ain't Much Fun - Toby Keith; You Were Mine - Dixie Chicks; Everywhere - Tim McGraw; Down Home - Alabama; She Is His Only Need - Wynonna; Sticks and Stones - Tracy Lawrence; In This Life - Collin Raye; Daddy's Money - Ricochet; What She's Doin' Now - Garth Brooks; Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) - Travis Tritt; What's It To You - Clay Walker; Something in Red - Lorrie Morgan; If You're Not In It For Love (I'm Outta Here) - Shania Twain; Whenever You Come Around - Vince Gill; I've Come to Expect It From You - George Strait; In a Different Light - Doug Stone; She Never Lets It Go To Her Heart - Tim McGraw; Easy Come, Easy Go - George Strait; Bye Bye - Jo Dee Messina; Bubba Shot the Jukebox - Mark Chesnutt; Love a Little Stronger - Diamond Rio; Daddy's Come Around - Paul Overstreet; I Feel Lucky - Mary Chapin Carpenter; Meet In The Middle - Diamond Rio; Independence Day - Martina McBride; One More Last Chance - Vince Gill; Does That Blue Moon Ever Shine On You - Toby Keith; Some Girls Do - Sawyer Brown; It Matters To Me - Faith Hill; Ain't That Lonely Yet - Dwight Yoakam; We Tell Ourselves - Clint Black; On The Verge - Collin Raye; Dreamin' With My Eyes Wide Open - Clay Walker; How Your Love Makes Me Feel - Diamond Rio; You Won't Ever Be Lonely - Andy Griggs; Blame It On Your Heart - Patty Loveless; She's in Love With the Boy - Trisha Yearwood; You Had Me From Hello - Kenny Chesney; I Love The Way You Love Me - John Michael Montgomery; No One Needs To Know - Shania Twain; Wink - Neal McCoy; Somewhere In My Broken Heart - Billy Dean; She's Got It All - Kenny Chesney; Single White Female - Chely Wright; Hard Rock Bottom of Your Heart - Randy Travis; I Do (Cherish You) - Mark Wills; Church on Cumberland Road - Shenandoah; I Left Somethin' Turned On At Home - Trace Adkins; Not On Your Love - Jeff Carson; Not a Moment Too Soon - Tim McGraw; Wish I Didn't Know Now - Toby Keith; This Woman and This Man - Clay Walker; I'll Think of Something - Mark Chesnutt; Tell Me I Was Dreamin' - Travis Tritt; Wish You Were Here - Mark Wills; Love Of My Life - Sammy Kershaw; I Can Still Feel You - Collin Raye; Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter; #100 Walk on Faith - Mike Reid

No comments: